Serene Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serene Trinity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valistar

Valistar

Class : Aion

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: recruitment   recruitment EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Game:Aion

In-game Name:For the beta: iumamin.. on the reset i may change this but by then you will all have the opportunity to change your names too Very Happy

Level & Race & Class:14 sorc

MMORPG Experience:I have been playing mmo's since i was 10... in particular i spent the better part of that time on Everquest.... i have also play vanguard, wow, and alot of other free mmo'sthat i had the pleasure of helping create.

Timezone:central... GMT-06:00

Playing hours:ill play everynight as long as im not out... varying times but mostly 7-12

What about the guild caught your eye?i liked the name so i got on here and checked it out.. found a whole bunch of like minded people on here so i though id give guilds a shot again...(i use to raid coordinate for several guilds on other games.. everytime i got attached to the people within.. the guild went sour.. in general all the nice people left and all that was left were the hardcores that had no life)

Why did you pick this guild instead of another?all the others seems to be either too liberal(low end community.. solidly social) or too hardcore(too many hardcores running aroundpushing there toons up to level 25 or what ever the max is).. so far this one seems in between. social yet determined

How do you think you'd benefit us?my experience playing mmo's alone makes me very good a grasping complexities in games like this... so i play really well

Do you have a microphone?yes

Are you willing to use Ventrilo? (Note: Ventrilo is required, even without a mic.)
of course
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/valistar8
Caidan
Grand Marshal
Caidan

recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruitment   recruitment EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Welcome Smile You are now one of us! Muahahahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misterkevinx

recruitment