Serene Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serene Trinity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how much you guys suck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser

how much you guys suck Empty
PostSubject: how much you guys suck   how much you guys suck EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Just a friendly word from your buddy Kaiser Soze.

You all suck.
You are all stupid and have no concept of how to play this game. I've just reached 4 bill troops....more than your whole pathetic alliance. Make no mistake, your gays ass alliance is Knights Templars first order of business.

I told you when you booted me that id become the best there is @ this game....and I am. Think of where you'd be had you backed your own players.

I'm telling you new guys: ST will turn their back on you the first chance they get....just like they did me. Move to another alliance, I have all coords for your "leaders".

Suckubus....you are 1st on my list personally. I will take care of all former members as well. Including devastate, carlo...etc.

By tomorrow, CG Lethal will be in the top spot. Within a couple weeks, I will take over Ronins spot at the top. Times are changing and Dragons will dominate.

I hope you idiots are having fun working your way down the boards.

Kaiser Soze
Back to top Go down

how much you guys suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serene Trinity :: Serene Trinity - News and Announcements :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: