Serene Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serene Trinity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jipski

Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Game: AION!

In-game Name:
Jipski (Prefer Jip)

Level & Race & Class:
Warrior-Templar (16)

MMORPG Experience:
Wood Elf Ranger in Everquest for almost 3 years. Just recently quit WoW (Jipski, Chestert, Orndwarf, Bagels, Amarrix) A few of the toons i started with and leveled up since Pre-BC.

Timezone:
Florida +3

Playing hours:
Mornings, afternoons, nights, lunch breaks even?

What about the guild caught your eye?
Serenity is one of the only guilds that i have seen recruiting.

Why did you pick this guild instead of another?
When i got to the forums here and read your goals, it sounded perfect. I just came into the game in the last beta and i already am addicted, i plan to continue playing.....til.....its over? You sound serious, and i want to learn anything i can about everything in this game. I know this is where i start.

How do you think you'd benefit us?
Having many years of MMO experience, i understand more complex things about the game. Ex: REworking the order you use abilities to gain/lose EPS/DPS. Also having raided plenty i pick up quick on boss strats.

Do you have a microphone?
Oooooohohohoho yes i certainly do sir.

Are you willing to use Ventrilo? (Note: Ventrilo is required, even without a mic.)
Yes. Sir!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Caidan
Grand Marshal
Caidan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:36 am

Well Jipski, you can join us. Very Happy We are small, but we're love it. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misterkevinx
Jijpski

Jijpski

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 am

Cool Send me a whisper. Or even better, a Legion invite!
Back to top Go down
Caidan
Grand Marshal
Caidan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am

I will, once I remember lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misterkevinx
Jijpski

Jijpski

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 am

Its good, in no rush, i was just letting you know that i was all for joining in the beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified   Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Form X-13 Declassified
Page 1 of 1