Serene Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serene Trinity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holt

Recruitment Application Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Game: Aion

In-game Name: Holt

Level & Race & Class: Currently 10 but changing by day, Elyos, Ranger

MMORPG Experience: Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Rohan, RoM

Timezone:EST

Playing hours:Really whenever I get on usually around 1pm EST to maybe 4 then usually around 7-10pm

What about the guild caught your eye? I was looking for a guild to join in Aion and saw Kevin recruiting in sanctum liked the cape, checked out the forum and decided to apply.

Why did you pick this guild instead of another? You guys appeared experienced and well organized so I though I'd give it a go.

How do you think you'd benefit us? I've been playing MMO's and other styles of PC games for years now. I'm a good team player and like to go out and get a job done.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you willing to use Ventrilo? (Note: Ventrilo is required, even without a mic.) Yes
Back to top Go down
Caidan
Grand Marshal
Caidan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 am

You're welcome to join us. Smile Beta ends in like 8 hours from now, but you'll have access to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misterkevinx
Holt

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

alright cool your in-game name is Kevin I believe so I'll send you a message in game if you're on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application
Page 1 of 1